To Create the NEXT BEST Version of our Customers and our Employees!
We have a singular focus on making our Customers BETTER and our Teammates BETTER! Profound and lasting change does not happen without an unrelenting, and sometimes difficult, commitment to that next best version. To do this, to quote Management Guru Jim Collins, you must “confront the brutal facts” about where and how to improve. We believe in having authentic and collaborative conversations with our customers and our employees about what the “next best version” looks like and how to get there!
We’re proud of the high-performance culture at Exegistics, driven by organizational values that ultimately benefit our customers.
What are those core values?
Quality service, compassion, innovation, creativity, and overall excellence embody the culture at Exegistics. Our client-focused teams work together and hold each other accountable to the guiding principles and core values inherent throughout the company. We truly believe that engaged, energetic, empowered, and focused employees drive innovation and promote a mindset that leads to positive, breakthrough results for our customers.
While leadership at every level is a core tenant of any successful organization, we at Exegistics aspire to be Compassionate Leaders where we are mindful of how to bring out the best in the Teammates around us. Compassionate Leadership is an approach that takes empathy to the next level. It’s about being Self-Aware, taking the time to actually step into someone else’s shoes and understand their emotions, stresses, weaknesses and strengths so you are better placed to take action.
We hold ourselves accountable to following our Compassionate Leadership Principles
Be in the moment
- This is About Being Self-Aware and Mindful of Yourself and those Around you.
- This is About Living in the moment—a state of active, open, intentional attention on the present.
It’s better to be loving than to be right
- Humans are naturally Ego-Centric and unconsciously view everything from their perspective.
- This is all about NOT letting your EGO get in the way of the Right/Best Perspective…
- A balance between Curiosity and Candor.
Be a spectator to your own thoughts
- The most difficult principle to follow!
- So often we find ourselves emotionally caught up in everyday conflicts.
- This requires YOU to be self-aware, step back and NOT allow emotion to drive your behaviors & interactions with Others (Does NOT mean being emotionless).
Be grateful for at least one thing every day
- Gratitude is a state of mind – You either see the Positive OR the Negative in all/many situations.
- Gratitude is scientifically proven to boost dopamine, serotonin (just like antidepressants).
- Do you think the People You Lead View You as Positive or Negative? Which would you prefer?
Be of service to others
- Being of Service to Others means being unselfish in your actions as a Leader/Person.
- It means doing something for someone else without expecting any reward or gain.
- Service to others, also means helping people out when they cannot complete a task by themselves (empowering vs enabling).