Are you an experienced accountant with an ability to analyze financial data? Do you thrive in a team environment with shifting priorities; but can work independently with hard deadlines? If so, you are the perfect fit for Exegistics.
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by accurately entering account information. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and procedures; including month end close, reporting, analysis, forecasting and budgeting is a requirement.
- Experience with financial reporting or data base systems, such as Adaptive Planning, HFM, Cognos, or Microsoft Access, is a plus.
- Proficiency with accounting software systems, such as Great Plains/Dynamics or comparable package, strongly preferred.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data, considering the company’s goals and financial standing.
- Substantiates and/or reconciles financial transactions via auditing, comparing and correcting data.
Qualifications and Skills
Additional Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of relevant finance and/or accounting experience; logistics industry a plus.
- College degree in finance or related field required.
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
- Effective communication with strong interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
News & Insights
New White Paper: Hiring Playbook
In a recently published Hiring Playbook, Exegistics offers six key...
Exegistics Included on the 2021 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
A steel production and distribution company struggled with an on-time pick-up rate which in turn created a ripple effect in their entire delivery timeline.
Exegistics Resource Solutions Honors Contributions of Temporary, Contract Employees
A shortage of shipping containers is prohibiting businesses from quickly moving forward in terms of shipping and distribution. Learn what’s in store for the future.