When you work at Exegistics, you’re joining a team that is dedicated to doing and being our best! That’s the mindset we promote and encourage, and we believe that’s what makes our company exceptional at providing our customers with quality services and fantastic value.
During your interview we will discuss the role, our culture, and our robust benefits package, including paid time off, a 401K, health/dental/life insurance, and more.
Our company is looking for an Account Executive/Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
What makes a successful team member:
You will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
A snapshot of the role:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Education and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience.
- Ability to multitask with strong organizational skills and time management skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have excellent follow through in completing tasks.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ideal candidate must have knowledge of web based ATS systems. (Ultrastaff Edge and Tempworks are a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.