When you work at Exegistics, you’re joining a team that is dedicated to doing and being our best! That’s the mindset we promote and encourage, and we believe that’s what makes our company exceptional at providing our customers with quality services and fantastic value.
During your interview we will discuss the role, our culture, and our robust benefits package, including paid time off, a 401K, health/dental/life insurance, and more.
Our company is looking for an Accountant to prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. The Accountant will document financial transactions by accurately entering account information and recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting data. The Accountant will report to the VP of Finance.
A snapshot of the role:
- Consolidate and analyze financial data, considering the company’s goals and financial standing.
- Substantiate and/or reconciles financial transactions via auditing, comparing and correcting data.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Follow company policies and procedures, and model Core Values.
Education and experience:
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and procedures; including month end close, reporting, analysis, forecasting and budgeting is a requirement.
- Experience with financial reporting or data base systems, such as Adaptive Planning, HFM, Cognos, or Microsoft Access, is a plus.
- Proficiency with accounting software systems, such as Great Plains, Quickbooks, or comparable package, strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of relevant finance and/or accounting experience; logistics industry a plus.
- College degree in finance or related field required.
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
- Effective communication with strong interpersonal skills