Exegistics Resource Solutions (ERS) is hiring! We are a staffing division of Exegistics, a high performance culture that drives innovative solutions for our clients. If you are a client-focused individual that strives for operational excellence and if you are self-motivated with a passion for putting people to work, then ERS has a great career opportunity for you!
We are seeking a top notch Recruiter to be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development and adherence of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Establishing a network of community contacts and act as liaisons with WorkOne, Veteran Reps, and other HR partners in the community.
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs. Provide consultative staffing solutions to meet their contingent staffing requirements.
- Build applicant pool by attending job fairs, networking events, referrals and community functions.
- Leverage the internet and newest techniques of identifying candidates and potential Sales leads.
- Determine applicant requirements by understanding the job descriptions, company needs, and any employer specific information.
- Review all resumes and document candidate information in the ATS system.
- Conduct all initial phone screens and in-person interviews.
- Adhere to client screening requirements which may include facilitating skills assessments, background checks, pre-employment drug screens, and random drug screens.
- Conduct new hire orientations, onsite tours as necessary and new hire paperwork.
- Extend verbal and written offers of employment.
- Provide coaching, counseling and career support.
- Help assist with quality control and disciplinary actions.
- Provide monthly reporting. (turnover, attendance, etc).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in recruiting is a must. 3-5 years preferred.
- Ability to multi task with strong organizational skills and time management skills with high attention to detail.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have excellent follow through in completing tasks.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ideal candidate must have knowledge of web based ATS systems.
- Ability to use computer programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full-time
News & Insights
New White Paper: Hiring Playbook
In a recently published Hiring Playbook, Exegistics offers six key...
Exegistics Included on the 2021 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
A steel production and distribution company struggled with an on-time pick-up rate which in turn created a ripple effect in their entire delivery timeline.
Exegistics Resource Solutions Honors Contributions of Temporary, Contract Employees
A shortage of shipping containers is prohibiting businesses from quickly moving forward in terms of shipping and distribution. Learn what’s in store for the future.