The Exegistics leadership team takes pride in being a veteran-owned business. To ensure our clients become the next best version of themselves, we have assembled a leadership team to provide balanced, objective, and professional direction. Our team represents a high level of achievement in their respective roles and applies their expertise to every aspect of growing our business and optimizing operations.
We hold ourselves accountable to following our Compassionate Leadership Principles
While leadership at every level is a core tenant of any successful organization, we aspire to be Compassionate Leaders and aim to bring out the best in the Teammates around us. Compassionate Leadership is an approach that takes empathy to the next level. Through self awareness, we strive to understand someone’s emotions, stresses, weaknesses and strengths, to bring out their best.
This is about being self aware and mindful of yourself and those around you. This is about living in the moment—a state of active, open, intentional attention on the present.
- Humans are naturally Ego-Centric and unconsciously view everything from their perspective
- This is all about NOT letting your EGO get in the way of the Right/Best Perspective…
- A Balance between Curiosity and Candor
- The most difficult principle to follow!
- So often we find ourselves emotionally caught up in everyday conflicts.
- This requires YOU to be self-aware, step back and NOT allow emotion to drive your behaviors & interactions with Others (Does NOT mean being emotionless)
- Gratitude is a state of mind – You either see the Positive OR the Negative in all/many situations
- Gratitude is scientifically proven to boost dopamine, serotonin (just like antidepressants)
- Do you think the People You Lead View You as Positive or Negative? Which would you prefer?
- Being of Service to Others means being unselfish in your actions as a Leader/Person
- It means doing something for someone else without expecting any reward or gain.
- Service to others, also means helping people out when they cannot complete a task by themselves (empowering vs enabling).
News & Insights
New White Paper: Hiring Playbook
In a recently published Hiring Playbook, Exegistics offers six key...
Exegistics Included on the 2021 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
A steel production and distribution company struggled with an on-time pick-up rate which in turn created a ripple effect in their entire delivery timeline.
Exegistics Resource Solutions Honors Contributions of Temporary, Contract Employees
A shortage of shipping containers is prohibiting businesses from quickly moving forward in terms of shipping and distribution. Learn what’s in store for the future.