As one of 5 suppliers, Exegistics received the 2018 Toyota Teamwork and Family Spirit Award from Toyota Industrial Equipment.
Congratulations to Chris Alcorn and our Toyota operations team!
At Exegistics, we believe in living our core values and nurturing our company’s culture on a daily basis.
“Our values and culture determine how employees are treated, how we deliver value-added solutions to our customers, how we help them achieve operational excellence, and even how our employees get their jobs done,” says Exegistics Founder and CEO Stephen Olds.
We are proud of our team at Exegistics and we are honored to receive the Toyota Teamwork and Family Spirit Award .
Our core values are the bedrock of Exegistics:
- AHA! We are an organization that embraces innovation and “AHA” moments!
- Believe in being part of something BIGGER than you and the accomplishments you will help to achieve.
- Better Smarter Happier. We are dedicated in creating the best version of YOU!
- Say/Do follow through on your commitment and promises.
- Loud & Clear. Communicate Clearly and Be heard – we love different perspectives!
- 1=3 Passion drives results where 1 passionate team member can achieve that of 3.
Are you looking to join a culture-driven organization? Exegistics may be the place for you. Join our award-winning team!
Leader In Supply Chain Innovation
News & Insights
New White Paper: Hiring Playbook
In a recently published Hiring Playbook, Exegistics offers six key...
Exegistics Included on the 2021 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
A steel production and distribution company struggled with an on-time pick-up rate which in turn created a ripple effect in their entire delivery timeline.
Exegistics Resource Solutions Honors Contributions of Temporary, Contract Employees
A shortage of shipping containers is prohibiting businesses from quickly moving forward in terms of shipping and distribution. Learn what’s in store for the future.